Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Clean

Yesterday I cleaned all day. It felt so good to get the house back in order after letting Ruthie tear it apart for a week. She was such a big helper sweeping and letting me chase her with the vacuum- which I am still scared of after a bad childhood experience with a rug.... but that's another story.

Anyway, today we just hung out around the house and read books like George Shrinks, which is currently a huge favorite of Miss R. She also took an extra long nap in my bed so I could do some home and even watch a little bit of Desperate Housewives!

Tonight we are having dinner with Jeremy's dad which will be fun! Last night we had sushi and it was SO good! I don't know if you can really even call it sushi because I didn't have any raw fish but still...yum! I had the crunchy cheese roll which somewhat resembles a much healthier (and better tasting) version of a jalapeno popper. It has cream cheese, avocado, jalapenos, rice, and is like flash fried so it's crunchy- and then has some kind of mango sauce on top. Ok, I don't even like mango, but these are to die for!!

I am supposed to be doing homework right now, so I better actually get started... I promise my life will get more exciting soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment