Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finally starting!

OK I am finally going to start my blog! After over a year of reading other blogs and fake starting mine a few times, I am ready! I can't believe that in a few short days Ruthie is going to be 18 months. That's a year and a half!! I know, time for another baby...and hopefully that will happen soon. We will just have to see what God has in store for us!

In just a few weeks, we are moving back into the townhouse that we lived in for 4 years and Ruthie was born in. I get to live next door to one of my fav girls ever Amanda from Garibay Soup!! And what's even better is that Ruthie's BFF Ella will be right next door. I can't wait.

We have been battling some kind of stomach flu the last few days and it has been horrible. I am a total baby when it comes to feeling sick so I am so ready to be better!! As a true germaphobe, I don't get sick often, so I can't believe this. Thankfully, Jeremy has taken time off from work to help take care of me and Ruthie. Do I have the best husband or what?!

Alright...I am off to watch Millionaire Matchmaker! Can't wait for the new season to start!

Oh, and here is a picture of my little cutie to make you smile. She's so sweet she can eat lemons plain! HAHA

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited that you are back in my blogging world. And I have to say... your blog is FLIPPING ADORABLE!!!!!

    I am SO EXCITED that you are going to be living next door again!!!!

    I love your signature, I love that we're gonna be pregnant together (because you're totally getting pregnant this month!)

    ReplyDelete